Student Equipment List
Students must to have the following items of equipment with them every school day.
Failure to have the following correct equipment in lessons will result in a behaviour for learning grade 9 on the register.
- Pencil case - for student in examination years this needs to be a clear pencil case.
- Pen - a ballpoint pen with black or blue ink.
- Pen - a ballpoint pen with purple ink for writing feedback in lessons.
- Drywipe marker - for use with student planner
- Scientific calculator - it is useful if all students use the same calculator, we recommend purchasing the Casio FX-83GTCW
- Water bottle
Students joining who are eligible for Pupil Premium, will receive a pack containing a calculator and geometry set from your child’s Form Tutor in September. (Please do not purchase your own, as regrettably we are unable to reimburse you for any items purchased separately.)
Items required for particular subject lessons
- fine line black pen
- 2B and 4B pencils
- glue stick
- cotton (not PVC) apron
- geometry set
Hair bands - for practical subjects such as Art, Dance, PE, Design & Technology and Science
Earphones - whilst not essential, it may be useful for students to carry a set of inexpensive earphones (with a regular jack connector) for use during miscellaneous activities