Our uniform policy and dress codes have been drawn up in consultation with students, parents, carers, staff and all members of the local community.
A high standard of personal appearance is expected of, and from, all students. Through our uniform policy and dress codes we aim to:
- Encourage pride in the school.
- Encourage a sense of equality and cohesion.
- Protect students from social pressures to dress in a particular way.
- Ensure that girls of different social, religious and ethnic groups feel welcome.
- Support teaching and learning.
- Provide a safe and secure environment in which students learn how to dress appropriately.
In these ways, the uniform and dress codes support the overall aims of the school.
Please see the Policies page for the School Uniform Policy – click here to go to policy page
French Navy fitted blazer with school logo on upper left hand side – only available from Price & Buckland from £35
Bedford check kilt* – only available from Price and Buckland from £29.50
Tie – only available from Price and Buckland from £6.95
White collared shirt (short or long sleeve)
Plain black tights or socks
Black shoes suitable for school
*the skirt is to be purchased at the correct length which is on the knee or slightly below allowing for 2 centimetres growth. Any skirt which is more than two centimetres from the top of the knee will need to be replaced as it will deemed to not be of the correct length.
Charcoal grey trousers with school logo on waistband – only available from Price & Buckland from £16
Dark Charcoal grey V-neck jumper
Recommended MATHS Equipment;
Casio – FX- 83GTX – scientific calculator, available from various retailers.